Computer virus is a small piece of software program that replicates itself and spreads from one computer to another. The term “Virus” has also being commonly used to mention other kinds of malware like adware, spyware etc.
Older Trojans and viruses are normally looked up on as destructive packages of software that damages the functionality of infected operating systems. The recycler virus is one among such older viruses. If you found that your computer is infected with recycler virus, you don’t have to panic at all since there are different ways through which you can remove it. Microsoft help team recommends using Windows defender or Malicious Removal tool for eliminating recycler virus from your computer.
Microsoft help instructions
Mentioned below are the instructions suggested by Microsoft help team which will assist you in the process of removing recycler virus.
Using Malicious Software Removal Tool (MRT)
- Start off this procedure by downloading and installing the Malicious Software Removal tool.
- Continue by clicking the “Start” button.
- If you are using Windows 7 or Vista, type “MRT” in the search box and press enter. If you are a Windows XP user, click on “Run” from the start menu, type “MRT” without quotations in the run box and click “Ok”.
- Click on the option labeled “Full Scan” and hit the “Next” button.
- Finally wait for the scanning process to complete and follow the onscreen prompts to complete the process.
Using Windows defender
- Kick off this procedure by downloading and installing Windows Defender.
- Go ahead by clicking the Windows “Start” button.
- If you are running Windows 7 or Vista, type “Windows defender” in the search box and press enter. If you are using Windows XP, click on “Run” from the start menu, type “Windows defender” in the run text box and hit the “Ok” button.
- Click on the option which says “Full scan” and hit the “Next” button for the scanning process to start. Give some time for the scanning process to complete.
- Finally end this following the onscreen prompts for quarantining and cleaning the infected files. Restart you computer once the cleaning process is complete.
To conclude, the successful completion of above mentioned instructions will result in the removal of recycler virus from your computer.Google+