Microsoft is a Word processer program developed by Microsoft and shipped along with the MS Office suite. In MS Word, you have the option to send a particular document as Email. This feature is very helpful since you don’t have to open your email account every time you want to send a word document. This article contains Microsoft help procedure to do the same.
Microsoft help instructions to send a Word file as Email
Given below are the instructions provided by the Microsoft help team to help you in the process of sending a Word document as Email.
- Start off this Microsoft help procedure by clicking on the Office button on the left side top corner of your MS Word.
- Continue with this Microsoft help procedure by selecting the option labeled “Send” from the given menu.
- The next step in this Microsoft help procedure is to select the option “Email” from the send menu.
- Type the email address of the person whom you want to send the file in the “To” field. You can click on the “To” button if you want to insert the email address from your address book.
- If you want to send a copy of this mail to some other person, then enter that email address in the “Cc” field. You can also insert the email address from your address book by clicking on the “Cc” button.
- Now type in the subject for your email in the “Subject” area. By default, MS Word puts the file name in your subject area.
- Finally end this Microsoft help procedure by clicking the “Mail” button to send the file.
Once you have followed all the above mentioned Microsoft help instructions, the Word document will be send to the email ID you entered.