Microsoft Word is a word processor application that comes along with the MS Office suite. This is an extremely popular application which not only offers basic word processing features but also other additional capabilities. Say for example you can create a calendar in MS Word and add appointments. Yes, you heard it right and this article is going to show you how to do it.
Microsoft help instructions
What you can find below are the instructions provided by Microsoft help team which will guide you in through the process of creating a calendar in MS Word.
- Start off with this procedure by clicking the “Start” button located on your desktop.
- Click on the option labeled “File” from the main menu.
- Select the option which says “New” from the file menu.
- Click on “General Templates” and then “Other Documents”.
- After that double click on the calendar wizard. This will open up the calendar Wizard.
- Hit the “Next” button and choose your preferred style from the list.
- Once you have decided on style, hit the “Next” button.
- Now you have to choose the portrait or landscape.
- After deciding on the portrait or landscape, hit the “Next” button.
- Decide on the starting and ending months and hit the “Next” button.
- Click on the “Finish” button and you will be able to see the calendar.
- In order to type information in to the calendar, click at the end of the row of the last date on the calendar, this will select all the dates. Now hold the mouse down and move upwards till you reach the left edge of the first date in the calendar.
- Put the font size to 14. To do this, click the drop-down menu for font size located on the toolbar and click on 14.
- For adding an appointment, click on the square box of the date on which you want to set appointment and simply start typing whatever you want to add in there. You can press the “Tab” key for moving to the next date on the calendar or just click on any date and insert information.
That’s with the Microsoft help about creating a calendar in Microsoft Word.